Terms & Condtions
All out pile carpets are subject to a characteristics called shading, and all Berber carpets are random blends of coulours which as a result may give a lined effect. In no way do any of these characteristics affect the wearing properties of the carpet.
We will obtain best possible colour and/or pattern match between separate pieces when requested, but an exact match cannot be guaranteed.
We recommend you use a good quality underlay. Re-using existing underlay may result in abnormal flattening of the pile in heavy use areas.
- All carpets are subject to a tolerance of + 1/2″ per yard as laid down by B.S. 365
- A deposit is required before any carpets can be cut or ordered, and will hold goods for one month only
- All goods must be paid for in full before leaving the premises
- All stair carpeting must be moved once every 6 months otherwise manufacturers wear guarantee may not apply
- Please ensure goods received are correct in size, colour & design as no claims can be accepted after carpet is cut
Cancellations and Refunds
We reserve the right to make a change if you change or cancel your order.
Refunds may be issued by Carpet Centre at our Head Office: Pennyburn Industrial Estate, depending on the refund amount and original payment method.
Credit/Debit card refunds will be credited to the card used at the time of purchase.
All guarantees are for materials only. Labour costs are not included.
Under the consumer rights act 2015, a customer has 14 days from when we know they wish to return their goods, plus a further 14 days to send these over to us.
A customer has 30 days from the date the customer takes ownership of the goods, to notify us should the good be deemed to be faulty, unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and a further 14 days to send these to us.
The customer does not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item that arrived damaged, not as described or faulty.
The retailer will refund the total cost of the return.